Kemalpasa Logistic Village is based on the Izmir city. It takes the heavy transportation load from the city Centre. It has highway, road and railway connections so national and international transportation and logistics goods all activities related to the distribution is integrated with all the transportation systems.
- Storage and warehousing of various sizes
- Railway bays
- Railway loading areas
- Open container storage areas
- Storage areas for general cargo
- Trailer parking areas
- Parking Lots
- Vehicle maintenance and service areas
- Social facilities
- Administrative buildings
- Customs building
- Firefighting, worship areas
- Recreation areas
- Workshops-maneuver-fuel tanks loading and unloading areas and railway lines between storage areas, internal access roads, sewage and rain water for all infrastructure works and landscaping total of 2,707,000 m2. Construction will be done 2 phases. 1 phase construction planned 1,200,000 m2, which is constructing at the moment.